Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oops!

Boy did I mess up this morning.
I've been planning our Valentine's Day dinner for about a week now. Got my menu down, purchased all my groceries for it, I even bought candles :). We decided to celebrate it today because Danny has to work late on the actual day. So, this morning I started by baking the chocolate cake for dessert. It came together so well, baked perfectly, smelled divine.
As I'm in the shower this morning I suddenly realized.... I didn't put the butter in the cake!! I cubed up a cup and a half of butter for this wonderfully sinful chocolate cake and I forgot to put it in!
Well, we're off to the store again :).
I'm gonna get it right this time! There's no calories on Valentine's Day anyway, right?

1 comment:

  1. Things I failed to learn in school but have learned from life is that: there are no calories on special days, calories are cut in half if you fold pizza slices in half, and food that's fallen on the floor have lost their calories, too.

    ReplyDelete